2 or More PERSON LLC - WHITE GLOVE SERVICE
For 1-Person LLC, go HERE
$399 - WE DO IT ALL FOR YOU!
- We prepare the Articles of Organization.
- We provide you with an Operating Agreement.
- We submit all forms electronically to the ACC (for the fastest possible processing).
- We receive the ACC's email and accept the appointment as your Statutory Agent.
- We PAY $105 to the ACC:
- This pays the ACC's $50 filing fee.
- This pays the ACC's $35 Expedited Processing Fee, which gets your Articles approved in the shortest amount of time as possible.
- We order one (1) Certified Copy of the Articles of Organization ($10 fee to ACC) and mail it to you.
- We order one (1) Certificate of Good Standing ($10 fee to ACC) and mail it to you.
- We monitor the ACC approval process.
- We notify you as soon as ACC approval is received.
- We provide you with initial business organization documents (i.e., Minutes, Resolutions, EIN Application, Disclaimer Agreement (to own LLC as sole and separate property, if you are married), and others.
- AND our in-house attorney reviews each new LLC application before we file it with the Arizona Corporation Commission.
- Once your Articles are approved by the ACC, we arrange to have the Articles published (if necessary, not all Articles have to be published).
- If publishing is necessary, WE PAY THE FEE to have your Articles of Organization published in a local newspaper.
DO THE MATH!
|| Do it Yourself
|| White Glove Service
| Articles of Organization
FREE (you may download the forms FREE from this website)
| ACC filing fee
|| $50 to $105
| Publish Articles or Organization (after approval)
|| $50 to $100
| Statutory Agent fees for first year
|| $60 or $90
| Arizona Business Address Service for first year
|Initial Organization Documents
(Minutes, Resolutions, EIN application, etc.)
| Operating Agreement
(Critical document when an LLC has 2 or more members)
|| $368 to $503
|| + Your Time
|| We do it all for you!
SIGN UP NOW
(You will have the opportunity to review your information before your order is finalized)