1 PERSON LLC - WHITE GLOVE SERVICE
(For an LLC with 2 or more persons, go HERE)
$297 - WE DO IT ALL FOR YOU!
- We draft the Articles of Organization and send them to you for signature.
- We complete the Arizona Corporation Commission (“ACC”) Cover Sheet.
- We sign the Statutory Agent Acceptance form.
- We submit all forms electronically to the ACC (for the fastest possible processing).
- We PAY $105 to the ACC, which gives you:
- Expedited processing by the ACC
- 1 Certified Copy of the Articles of Organization
- 1 Certificate of Good Standing from the ACC
- We monitor the ACC approval process.
- We notify you as soon as ACC approval is received.
- We provide you with initial business organization documents (i.e., Minutes, Resolutions, EIN Application, Disclaimer Agreement (to own LLC as sole and separate property, if you are married), and others.
- AND our in-house attorney reviews each new LLC application before we file it with the Arizona Corporation Commission.
- Once your Articles are approved by the ACC, we arrange to have the Articles published
- We PAY the fee to have the Articles of Organization published in a local newspaper
DO THE MATH!
|| Do it Yourself
|| White Glove Service
| Articles of Organization
FREE (you may download the forms FREE from this website)
| ACC filing fee
|| $50 to $105
| Publish Articles or Organization (after approval)
|| $50 to $100
| Statutory Agent fees for first year
|| $60 or $90
| Arizona Business Address Service
| Initial Organization Documents
(Minutes, Resolutions, EIN application, etc.)
|| $269 to $404
|| + Your Time
||We do it all for you!
SIGN UP NOW
(You will have the opportunity to review your information before your order is finalized)