Arizona Statutory Agent Services

Arizona's Premier Statutory Agent Service

LANDLORD - How it Works

So, you are an out-of-state, residential landlord and you need a Statutory Agent -- we can help.  That is exactly what we do. This is how it works:

  • Create your account. First, you will create an account with us. You can do that right here, right now -- 24/7/365.
  • Download the form. You will complete one Property Registration form for each rental property you own. If you don't have that form (and most people don't), then we will send you a link to a page on this website where you can download the form you need (the link is sent automatically when you activate your account).
  • Send us the completed form. Finally, you will send us the completed Property Registration form(s). Don't sign it; we will sign it as your statutory agent. We will send the completed and signed form to the county where your property is (or properties are) located.

Let's get started.  Just a couple steps and you will be all set up.

Select one of the following:

I am ready to hire your company NOW.


I need/want more information about your company before I hire you as my statutory agent.


I am already a client. I need to add a property to my account or make some other change to my account.